Tenspeed & Brownshoe

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Theres this forward going around about all the stuff Dick Cheney wants when he travels, like all the lights on in his hotel room and all the TVs turned to Fox news and a few reasonable dietary needs.
I don't get the lights thing, and I dont watch FOX, not because of any political affiliation, but because it is (In New York anyway,) The most dumbed down news out there.
I picture Spongebob writing the cue cards with a pink crayon.

But Cheney could rock it if he wanted to.
If I was the vice president ...
Shit, I'd be like,
I'd wear brand new, blindingly white basketball sneakers- even with a suit- everywhere I went. I want all the windows wide open in my hotel room and Duke Ellingtons "It don't mean a thing" playing everytime I walk in the room and a perky Mid Western cheerleader to serve me a Macallan, 18 year old single malt scotch with one ice cube and I would only sit in leather arm chairs and I would never touch any paper products and the tv would be tuned to TV Land so I could watch Sanford and Son with the sound off because it is not as funny as you remember it.

Then we'd be chillin'.
Brownshoe baby... thanks for listening.