Tenspeed & Brownshoe

Monday, May 22, 2006










The Most Stupidest List.


















So, I'm not trying to be all like, "What's up with these Top 100 lists" but what is UP with all these Top 100 lists?! For the second year in a row Eva Longoria was voted the Hottest Woman Alive in Maxim Magazine. I don't know who they're polling but I didn't believe it the first year and I damn sure don't believe it this year. If the poll was "Hottest Woman To Your Left" then she would probably win. Just as long as there's no one else to my left.

That's why I hate these damn lists. Wasn't Julia Roberts voted The Most Beautiful Person in People Magazine last year? So what's the prerequisite for these lists? Huge maws? A flat chest? I don't get it. Judging by the mass hysteria machine that we use to make ordinary people into huge celebrities, I'm guessing Charlize Theron will top the list again next year. So then we can call those lists by their real name:

"Women Who Look Like Leonardo Di Caprio In Long Wigs"

--Tenspeed