Tenspeed & Brownshoe

Friday, July 21, 2006


AND THE LAUREL TO THE STORY IS...



Well, first of all I'm gonna have to go ahead and apologize for the awful, awful pun.

Ok. Fuck humility.

WE WON!!

Serial has not only won for Best Supporting Actress (Lauren Velez, in a truly amazing performance), but we just won for Best Story! This is the very first festival that we entered and we couldn't be more happy. I've been involved in a lot of films but I can honestly say that I have never been more proud. A special thanks to Larry Strong, my co-writer and co-director. You're weird but I love 'ya (see, if you say "ya", it's not so gay).

If you don't know what Serial is about, feel free to click the link 8 words ago...

You can also check out the trailers here. Go ahead. Click "Large". Everything will be ok.

--Tenspeed